Before shopping for a dimmer please determine what type of transformer your have...
Conventional transformer: This type neon transformer is also known as a "Core & Coil". Conventional neon transformers have been around since day one, lighting neon and are heavy @ 10+ lbs. These are usually found on vintage neon signs
Electronic transformer: This type neon transformer is relatively new technology, powering neon for approximately the last 15-20 years. Most new beer advertising neon signs come with Electronic type neon transformers, which are light @ 1-2 lbs.
* Made for all "core & coil" type transformers. Will NOT work with most electronic transformers. For electronic transformers choose the electronic plug-in dimmer
* Simple plug-in installation. Neon dimmer has an outlet built-in to plug your neon transformer into.
* Easy dial allows high/low light intensity control as well as on/off function.
* Mounting tab for securing dimmer to wall outlet.
* 3 AMP Maximum load (12,000vt/30ma max).
* For all "core & coil" type transformers. Will NOT work with most electronic transformers.
* Lightweight & dependable solid-state construction.
* 3 1/2" H x 2 1/4" H x 3 3/4" D
* Made in the USA.
* One Year Limited Warranty.